Followers

Thursday 1 November 2012

Let It Snow

Well, I can't believe it's been so long since I have blogged! We were away and then I caught a nasty cold which has left me rather flat and by the time I get home from work all I want to do is sleep!
We had our craft get together today - only three of us as the others were busy - but I managed to make a card for Annabelle Blog's Challenge and we celebrated Joyce's birthday. No craft next week as the annual craft and quilt fair is on and we are going to go to that.
We are off up the river this weekend and then to Mt Gambier to visit our daughter next weekend, so I will be missing my regular Friday craft class with Shirley - maybe she and Doug will go out to lunch instead!!

It is most unusual for me to make a card without stamping - but the cuttlebug was out on the table and the brain started whirring!!

Annabelle Blog Sketch Challenge: absc055







Recipe:
Card from stash - made up 13cm square card, embossed first piece with swiss dots, then a strip of snowflakes, I added a tiny strip of blue card, to break up the white, then mounted the sentiment on blue and adhered with 3d dots.
Cuttlebug folders: Snowflakes, Swiss Dots and Christmas Greetings
Silver sticker and pearls from stash

7 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

What an elegant card Jane! Love the debossed white panes with a touch of blue and silver.......lovely!
Thanks for playing along with AnnaBelle this week.

Andrea said...

Beautiful Jane, I love white cards, and love the touch of blue!
TFS :)
Andrea

Monica said...

Simply classy and so very elegant, Jane.

Good to see you blogging.
Love,
M

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Jane Welcome back great to see your handywork again .MISSED YOU Friday .Doug did too.
Love the embossing especially the sentiment ..
Beautiful card
Hugs Shirley

Jenni's Jems said...

Hope you feel better soon but it doesn't seem to be interfering with your creativity - love this one !x

Ann Bright said...

Very nice blog!!! Right here is the kind of information I have been looking for. Thanks for flagging that...

Dr Sonia S V said...

Visiting you after ages I know...sorry!! Love the way the snow is embossed and such a beauty in white
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...