Followers

Thursday 20 September 2012

Noel

Welcome, a beautiful spring day today - I hope it lasts for the weekend! Managed to get my car washed this morning so hopefully it will stay sparkly clean for a few days. Quite a chatty group at craft today  - although not much crafting - the girls are all into Twisted Text 2 on the iPad's and phones so that took up quite a bit of time!! Joyce and I plodded on and I made a card for this weeks Annabelle Blog Challenge. I had to leave early as I had to have a MRI - not the most pleasant of experiences and my back and neck were spasming from the arthritis the whole time -  I looked a wreck by the time they finished. Tonight I have to drive up to Mt Barker to pick up our dog Trevor, Emma is going to Melbourne for the holidays so her flat mate is bringing him back with her and then I have to pick John up from the airport as he has been away in Brisbane since Monday - no rest for the wicked!




Recipe:

Red & White card from stash

Stamp freebie called Tis the Season from Quick Cards

Ribbon and gold decals from stash

Gelly Pens and SU Real Red for colouring

I stamped the image onto the white card and coloured it, then re-stamped, coloured and cut out the letters NOEL and the Bow and 3d them to the base card, I used double 3d dots for the bow to give it extra height.

7 comments:

Monica said...

Such a pretty card, Jane. Love the corners...
Sorry that you had to go through an MRI... hope things are better than they seem.

Love,

Monica

Marion said...

A gorgeous Christmas card Jane. Thanks for joining in on the fun at AnnaBelles this week.

Anonymous said...

Love the way those letters pop!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps this week!

Shirley-Anne said...

Great Christmas card, Jane .Good luck in challenge

Anonymous said...

fabulous christmas card Jane, I just love the NOEL lanterns, so pretty!

Sandy said...

Doesn't sound like a fun time, you were on the run after your appointment. The card looks fabulous ~ at least some of us got some work done, LOL. (not me!!!)
See you after the holidays,
Sandy

Jenni's Jems said...

MM that doesn't sound pleasant Jane! But you still did a great job with this card x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...