Followers

Sunday 17 June 2012

Casing Delys

Quick post with my card for this weeks Just Add Ink Challenge, this is an unusual Challenge (for me anyway!) - you have to go to one of the Design Team - Delys's blog and case one of her cards / creations.



This week at Just Add Ink we are focussing on our very own Delys Cram. Delys is a very talented papercrafted who loves to scrapbook, make 3D projects and beautiful cards. She is also very generous in sharing her ideas and talents with others. So go on and check out Delys blog here, find something of hers that inspires you and then CASE her project 



I have matted the card on black for the scan. I cut the fishtail out by hand and then whilst blog hopping last night Mary J had a cheats way of getting them perfect - see her tutorial here - I wish I'd seen it first! I think  I like Delys white on white version better, but this is for my teenage niece who is into pink and bling!

Card is from stock
Both punches are from SU - Lace Ribbon Border Punch and Itty Bitty Punch for flower middle
Sentiment from SU Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Rhinestones from stash


8 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

So simple, yet so effective. What a pretty card. Thanks for playing along at Just Add Ink.

Narelle Farrugia said...

Beautiful! Such a lovely effect you've created with the border punch. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Jane , Fab card .good luck with challenge

Mae's Cachet said...

A great version of Delys card for a girl...pink and bling, you can't go wrong. Thanks for joining in with our challenge this week at Just Add Ink.

Jess said...

How awesome is the lace border punch?! I love your take on Delys' card. The bling and bright cardstock work really well here. I'm sure your niece will love the card :)

Christine Blain said...

This is lovely, Jane; I'm sure your niece will be thrilled with this card! It's amazing what a difference the bright colour makes to the design. Great take on Delys' card. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

I think your pink version is very pretty Jane, I'm sure she'll love it. Thanks for playing at JAI this week.

Anonymous said...

I love your pink and bling version Jane as Im sure your Niece will too! Thanks so much for caseing me and playing along with us at JAI this week

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...