Followers

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Just Because

I'm having a great week, and now work is over it's really just beginning! I won Annabelle Stamp's Red White & Black Challenge  and Dawn nominated me for a blog award, hubby is away fishing and I can spread out my crafting stuff - mess everywhere - however I do need to clean up a little before craft tomorrow afternoon! Does it get any better?

Tonight's card is for this weeks Less is More Challenge

Week 55 - Theme
Punches or Die Cuts


I've used two punches from Stamping Up with black and white card from stock.
Hot Pink Rhinestones (not scanned to well)
Sentiment from TCP

14 comments:

Maureen said...

This is lovely and I really like that floral punch.
You can view my card here.

Maureen……………x

G Peplow said...

Hi Jane, This is very striking, I love B/W cards and this is very pretty, what a brilliant punch, xxx

Shirley-Anne said...

CONGRATS on your win ..well done
Love this card too with those corner punched pieces and that floral punched strip with gems

Gibmiss said...

hI jANE
fABULOUS CARD ...I NEARLY USED THAT PUNCH FOR MY CARD....
hUGS SYLVIE
XXX
I HAVE SOME BLOG CANDY!!!!!!

Monica said...

Congrats on your well deserved win...
What a neat card this is... so striking!!!

Monica xxx

Chrissie said...

That border punching looks ace!
Enjoy your crafty time to yourself!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Suze Bain said...

What a fabulous punch Jane and I can just make out the bling! A lovely card. x

GinaA said...

Nice punch, great bling.

Anonymous said...

Love that, great way to highlight the pretty border cut! Classy looking with black and white!

Sandy said...

Congrats on your win, a lovely card.
Love the punched piece on your LIM entry.
Sandy

Loli said...

Hola Jane, Very elegant CAS card, your border punch is beautiful!!!.
a hug from Palma

Susan said...

Beautiful punched strip!! Love the addition of the bling!!

Jenni's Jems said...

this great Jane love the colour combo one of my favourites x

Rebecca Hoy said...

lovely card- very elegant,

Rebecca x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...