Followers

Sunday 27 November 2011

Sunday at Shirley's

Welcome to new follower Merry - you can check out her blog here. Thank you for joining my little band of followers! A beautiful day here in Adelaide, I visited a craft garage sale and picked up some ribbon and buttons and then went to Shirley's for craft - just the two of us today as Sandy was baby sitting her grand daughters. We chatted and crafted and had a couple of cups of tea and the time just flew - we finished off by doing some punches and die cuts for stock and for Shirley to send off to a friend. Tonight we had had my parents and a friend of theirs from South Africa for dinner so we had a roast, yorkshire pudding and all the trimmings - yum!

Please check out Shirley Anne's blog if you would like the recipe for some of these and other inspirational idea.

Card 1:


Card 2:



Card 3:


3 comments:

Sandy said...

Gorgeous cards, I wonder whether we will get to make some of them?
Glad you had a good time,
Sandy

cheryl said...

oh these are all such beautiful cards each and everyone,hugs cherylxxxxx

Merry said...

That certainly sounds like a wonderful day. What lovely cards you have created. Thanks for visiting over my way too. :-) I am away for a little bit now but will catch up on your creations when I get back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...