Followers

Friday 29 July 2011

For You

Hair done, out for dinner tonight, now I'm hanging around waiting for the repair man to come and fix the heater - hope it's soon as this house is sooo cold! Anyway while I'm waiting (rather than housework) I've made a card for this weeks Scrapalicious USA Challenge.

his weeks challenge is:

A SKETCH




Card is from stock
DSP are all from SU
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Doilies
Sentiment from SU Happy Moments in SU Real Red
Flower and rhinestones from stock


3 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Jane .Perfect take on sketch .Love the sentiment label .good luck with challenge

Sandy said...

Looks good, I haven't made mine yet.
Sandy

callyannc said...

So cute! Thanks CallyAnn (new follower) Hope you will follow me too!
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...