Followers

Friday 17 June 2011

An Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award

Wow, what a nice surprise when I logged on tonight to find that Kelly from  kelskaszazzkaleidoscope  had awarded me An Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award, Kelly and I were brought together via Shirley- Annes blog. Shirley has been running card workshops that I attend and get lots of tips and ideas from and is the person who introduced me to blogging.



The rules are simple:

1. To send a thank you to the person who nominated you and to include their link.
2.To accept this award, answer 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Finally, pass this award on to at least 8 other awesome blog buddies.

Thank you Kelly, this award is even  more special as it's my first! 

Kelly has lots of interesting things on her blog as well as news of a new challenge she is helping sponsor called UnstampaBelles which is starting in July - please click on the link to find out about it - and maybe also win some blog candy!


 My 7 random facts:

1. I don't like cucumber.

2. I have 2 children a daughter and son.

3. I came to Australia from England in 1968.

4. I have only had a blog since March 2011.

5. I'd rather make cards than clean my house!

6. I like to get a massage weekly if I can ( helps ease those sore joints).

7. I make a great Sticky Date Pudding

I am choosing to pass this award onto:

Shirley Anne - Stamping for Joy




Dr Sonia SV - Cards, Crafts and Kids Projects  - Dr Sonia has a great tutorial on parchment cards.



I will pass this award onto  another three people soon.

Please take the time to visit these ladies sites as they have some great ideas, some have challenges and/ or tutorials and have given me some great inspiration.


5 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Thank You so much Jane.
I too would rather craft than clean!!

Shirley-Anne said...

Strike a light Jane ..this is a surprise thank you so much . Now i have to think of 7 things to share about my self ...mm
Thanks for all the comments you leave for me on my blog and the friendship you extend to me every week . hugs shirley .

Jacki Daniels said...

Thank you Jane for thinking of me I would rather craft than HW aswell must stop using swear words like ironing and vacuumm lol

Kelly G said...

You are so welcome Jane!

Yes I have to agree (I think we all do) that we like crafting more than housework.

Hey Jackid - do you want my swear jar - mine was always overflowing - so I just started Direct Debited $20 each week into the saving account! LOL

Great choices to pass your award onto Jane - these ladies have some awesome blogs. Hugs Kel

Michelle said...

Hi Jane

Thank you so much for sharing this award with me.

I had to laugh at your comment about prefering to make cards than clean your house. I think is true of us all!!

Michelle :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...