Followers

Sunday 15 May 2011

Xmas

Thank you for stopping by, I thought I'd better catch up on Shirley's Christmas Challenge with another couple of cards made tonight. We had a very early start this morning off to a Wooden Boat Club day out at Goolwa - and for once the wind stayed away and we had a very pleasant day with lunch at The Landing on Hindmarsh Island, afterwards we called in for a cup of tea with John's parents at Port Elliot before heading home.

The first card I made using a new stamp I bought from Paper Squared on my recent holiday to Victoria.

Card & gold trim from stock.
Image: Curly Christmas Tree from Victoria's Secret



Next card I used baubles from SU Delightful Decorations (thanks Sandy!) stamped in Rose Red and Daffodil Delight, gold trim & DSP from stock.

2 comments:

SiskiyouSue said...

Cute cards!

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi there Jane . Two delightful cards .Love the tree on first it's a stunner and the background paper with the baubles popping off the card looks really Christmassy . Thanks for sharing in the challenge

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...