Followers

Sunday 1 May 2011

Christmas Challenge

Well I'm back from Melbourne and for the first time that I have been there I had no rain at all!! I managed to shop, shop some more and shop some more! I had a lovely lunch at the Hopetown Tearooms in the Block Arcade - I can recommend this place to anyone visiting Melbourne it is a real treasure. Popped into the Homeshow a couple of times to visit my husband John who was working there and on Friday had a fabulous day out with Margaret and Sarah who took me to visit a great Craft Store Paper Squared needless to say a few dollars were spent there!  The day culminated back at Sarah's for a 'wedding breakfast' to watch the Royal Wedding with smoked salmon sandwiches, prawns, dips , pies, quiches and mini cakes and a few glasses of champagne. Although I took some card making gear with me, I only managed to make 2 cards, a christmas one for Shirley-Anne's challenge and a birthday one.

Card 1: Christmas

Card from Stock, Mariannes Die Cut Poinsettia and Sentiment from Stamp It stamped in SU Real Red, Gold Trim from Stock, cuttle bug background.

1 comment:

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Jane welcome back . There are some of you who have almost reached 50 Christmas cards , well done . This one is beautiful with red flower on embossed white making a striking card .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...