Followers

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Xmas Pair

Well the wine is working, the local has worn off and I better post this while I still can. Two more cards for Shirley-Anne's Christmas Challenge.

Card 1: Partridge in a Pear Tree

Card from stock
Image from stamp It - coloured with gelly pens
Gold trim & sentiment from stock



Card 2: Poinsettia Trim

This is a card I started last year - one from Shirley's Tuesday craft group. I have used a poinsettia die for the embellishment and I believe the sentiment and DSP are Stampin Up.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Two more wonderful Christmas cards, I have one very similar to put on my blog tonight as well, made it this morning but have been out with Mum as you know and at Shirley's this morning as well making 3 lovely cards.
Hope your shoulder allows you to get some sleep!
Sandy

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Jane, two great Christmas cards .have added to your tally .Love the second one tho as i love the topnote diecut .
5 days of rest coming up for you soon . HUGS .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...